Purchases from RunTechMedia.com are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Return package MUST have a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number provided by Runtechmedia Inc. RMA number must be written on the outside box of the return package. Any merchandise returned without a RMA number will be rejected from Runtechmedia Inc.
- One RMA number can be issued only for one item. If you plan to return more than one item, then you would need to request a different RMA number for each item.
- All RMA returns must be received within 10 days from the RMA number issued date.
- All return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories. A copy of the invoice must be included in returning package.
- Please pack the return package well. All duplicators must be double pack in their original box(es). If the original package material is lost, please contact Runtechmedia Inc. for packing information. Runtechmedia Inc. will not be responsible for any shipping loss or physical damages. We strongly recommend you to purchase shipping insurance on the returned item(s).
- Shipping and handling, insurance, and labor fee will not be refunded in any case. Buyer is always responsible for return shipping costs and insurance; Hence Runtechmedia Inc. will not reimburse any return shipping cost.
- Under no condition, Runtechmedia Inc. will cross-ship any item. In other words, we will not ship out any exchange item(s) until we received the RMA return item(s).
- For replacements, Runtechmedia Inc. ships back to the customer via Ground Shipping in the continental US. In non-continental US, customer pays for shipping both ways.
- Runtechmedia Inc. reserves the right to refuse service that has violated our return policies.
- Runtechmedia Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors in this web site or any of our advertisements.
- RunTechMedia cannot be held responsible if the unit received does not appear the same as the image from the website as long as the product adheres to the specifications and capabilities listed in the description.
- All requests must be made within 14 days from the invoice date. NO refund or exchange after 14 days.
- All claims for damage, missing items or shipment errors must be made within 3 days after receipt of shipment.
- If your burner is not listed on your purchased DVD media’s compatibility list, then there is no refund or exchange.
- Used CD/DVD Printers, CD media, and DVD media are not refundable.
- No refund/exchange of any item unless it is defective or unable to repair.
- No refund/exchange of any item if such item cannot do other than what has been advertised.
- Restocking fee maybe charge on current market price for merchandise in resellable condition returned within 14 days from the invoice date.
- Please allow 8-10 business days to process your return/exchange(NOT include shipping period). Please note that shortage of inventory, overload or other special circumstances might delay the process.
- All warranty periods start on the invoice date.
- Removal of warranty labels and/or serial number will void all warranty.
- Physical Damage will void all warranty
- Most of the computer electronic products come with one year parts and labor warranty. However, some products may come with a shorter warranty period or manufacture warranty only. Shorter warranty or manufacture warranty products will be mentioned on the item description.
- Some of our products come with manufacture warranty only. With these products, please contact the manufacture directly regarding any RMA issue.